Xaverian Missionary Provincial House
The Xaverian Missionary Provincial House is the U.S. headquarters of the St. Francis Xavier Foreign Mission Society, a Roman Catholic organization of 850 priests who serve the "poorest of the poor" in 19 countries around the world. The Xaverian Missionaries were founded in 1895 and established the Wayne center, which is both an office and a clergy residence, in 1967.
Xaverian Missionary Provincial House administers the Xaverians' personnel, builds awareness of Catholic missions and does fundraising in partnership with parishes in Wayne, as well as Catholic community groups in the metropolitan area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance
- Founding Date: 1967
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 850