Wayne Hills High School
Wayne Hills High School is a suburban high school drawing on the strengths, talents and resources of students, educators and the community. It strives to provide all students a safe and positive learning environment that fosters an appreciation for cultural diversity. All students are encouraged to develop aesthetically, effectively, intellectually, physically and socially. Wayne Hills High School offers a continuously evolving curriculum, encouraging respect for individual differences, fostering self-esteem, and promoting life-long learning skills that enable students to become confident, productive, and responsible members of a changing global society.
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: Ninth through 12th grade
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Academic Competition, Band, Healing Spaces, National Art Honor Society, Patriot Press (newspaper), Science League, Sports Leaders, Yearbook, and Student Council.
- Student clubs: Badminton, Crafts, Cycling, Ecology, Foreign Affairs, Future Doctors, Quilting Club, Multicultural, and Video.
- Sports teams: Basketball, Lacrosse, Track, Cheerleading, Cross-Country, Field Hockey, Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, and Volleyball.