Wayne Counseling & Family Services
Wayne Counseling & Family Services provides outpatient counseling services, including individual and group therapy, marital and family therapy, counseling for families in transition and an intoxicated drivers' resource program. Women In Transition is a program within the center focused on helping displaced homemakers return to the workforce. The program is free and funded by the state of New Jersey.
- Fax: 973-633-0992
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 3pm; Tue - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Fri, 10am - 3pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Medicaid and most private insurance plans are accepted; call for more information.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient
- Type: Social worker