Verona Veins at Access Care Physicians
Dr. Elsie Koh is a board certified physician working for Verona Veins at Access Care Physicians. She treats patients with Venus reflux disease, varicose veins and spider veins using minimally invasive or entirely non-surgical treatments performed in a fully equipped outpatient center. Dr. Koh is board certified in vascular and interventional radiology, recently earned her board certification in phlebology and is assisted by a knowledgable and caring staff.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Major insurances accepted
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed in New Jersey
- Accreditations/certifications: Board Certified in Diagnostic and Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Board Certified in Phlebology
- Affiliations: Radiological Society of North America, Society of Interventional Radiology, Advanced Interventional Management and Hemodialysis Access, Controversies in Dialysis Access.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Plastic surgery, Radiology
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No