Valley National Bank
Valley National Bank is a traditional, full-service bank. It is the largest commercial bank headquartered in New Jersey. This particular branch has an ATM, a drive-thru window, safe deposit boxes, a night deposit box, and a VCoinworks coin-counting machine. It also offers checking and savings accounts, and online banking.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3pm; Fri, 5pm - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm; Sun, closed. Drive-thru hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 6pm; Fri, 8:30am - 7pm; Sat 9am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1927
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service