St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital is a 229 bed community hospital. It staffs more than 400 physicians offering emergency services, surgery, physical therapy and a variety of medical treatments and procedures. St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital is a division of St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center and is sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance plans are accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 229
- Type: General, Rehabilitation
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Physical therapy, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: Daily, 8am - 8pm