Hand & Wrist Surgery of NJ specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hand, wrist and elbow ailments and injuries, including carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes, bursitis, fractures and sprains and tennis elbow, as well as more complex medical conditions, such as polydactyly. The physicians here are highly trained to deal with all of these health issues and works with patients to find solutions and treatments that get them moving pain-free once again.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Insurance accepted: Aetna, Amerihealth, Cigna, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Horizon, UNited HealthCare, PCHS, Wellcare, Oxford, NJ Carpenters, more. Medicaid is not accepted. Call to verify.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital, Chilton Hospital.
- Specialties: Orthopedic surgery, Surgery
- Primary care services: No