Emerald Health Care Services is a home health care service that provides live-in care, home health aides and private duty nurses. It is a nationally accredited agency with personnel who are licensed by the State Board of Nursing. Additional services include post hospital assessment, living assistance, injections, in-school assistance for students with special needs, lactation consultation, wound care and more.
- Fax: 973-694-7277
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed. On-call: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Licenses: Health Care Service Firm - New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
- Accreditations/certifications: The Joint Commission, Home Health Services and Staffing Association (HHSSNJ)
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Home-health aide, Live-in, Supplemental staffing