The Dey Mansion was built between 1740 and 1750 by Dirck Dey. For periods during the Revolutionary War it was used as General George Washington's headquarters.
Today, the mansion is owned by the Passaic County Parks Department, along with several barns and 55 acres of land. The mansion is open for tours year round, excluding holidays.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 1pm - 4pm; Sat - Sun, 10am - noon, 1pm - 4pm; Mon - Tue, closed
- Ticket information: Adults $1.00 per person; Children $1.00 (under 10 yrs. free)
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English