Calvary Temple International Assembly
Calvary Temple is a large, multicultural congregation that was established in Wayne in 1966. Its current home was dedicated in 1989, and includes a sanctuary with more than 2,000 seats, educational facilities and a gymnasium. The church conducts weekly services in English and Spanish and holds services in Farsi twice a month.
Calvary Temple has educational, evangelistic and art ministries. There are ministries for all ages, from age-specific children's groups to groups for men, women, couples and seniors.
- Hours: Services: Sun, 8:30am (early morning worship), 10:30am (celebration service), 1:30pm (Spanish), 2pm (Farsi service held the first and third Sunday of each month)
- Handicap Accessible: The church has handicapped parking and entrances.
- Founding Date: 1966
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Assembly of God
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes