Bahama Breeze is a nationwide chain of restaurants with multiple locations in New Jersey, including one on Route 23 in Wayne. The location specializes in Caribbean cuisine, including choices of seafood, chicken, steak, sandwiches, ribs, fish and pasta. The restaurant has a happy hour throughout the week, as well as gift cards and live music, including reggae, contemporary and other Caribbean tunes. Some specialties from the menu include jerk chicken, fried chicken, island onion rings, coconut shrimp, fire-roasted jerk shrimp, seafood paella and more. Check its website for details on events or for information on the menu.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bahamabreeze.com/menus/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Caribbean, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Cheeseburger Sliders, grilled chicken, jerk chicken, Fried Chicken, Island Onion Rings, Coconut Shrimp, Fire-Roasted Jerk Shrimp, Jumbo Habanero Wings, Jamaican Grilled Chicken Wings, Seafood Paella, Lobster linguine
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Crab, Shrimp, Mango and Avocado Stack - Jumbo lump crabmeat, chilled shrimp, fresh avocados and apple-mango salsa layered and stacked; with a spicy honey-red pepper drizzle.
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining