Here are the top stories that were featured on Wayne Patch this week.
- Two New York men after making more than $2,000 in purchases at the Monday using counterfeit $100 bills, reported.
- A mother left her 8-month-old babies alone at home, police said.
- Dolly Santiago, 29, after found her two children alone inside a Cayuga Trail home.
- A student was accused of sexually assaulting a former Park Ridge High School student while he was a coach there, authorities said.
- John D. Rankin, 24, of Woodcliff Lake, with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
- Two burglaries were reportedly on Park Lane this week; laptops and other electronic devices from the residences, police said.
- Hundreds of a documentary about the Olsen family “New Jersey’s Last Patriot.” The documentary, the network’s first, chronicled the journey Wayne’s First Family of football has taken together since before Chris Olsen became head coach at Wayne Hills.