This week's Microbrew Monday selections are all a tribute to summer! Stop into any one of our three locations this Monday May 21st from 5-7PM to sample any 4 of these brews.
- Samuel Adams Summer Ale- This seasonal brew combines malted wheat, lemon peel and Grains of Paradise, a rare pepper from Africa first used as a brewing spice in the 13th century, to create a crisp taste with a hint of spiciness.
- River Horse Summer Blonde Ale- Light and refreshing, this ale has citrusy notes and finishes with a bit of sweetness.
- Leinenkugel Summer Shandy- Crisp, refreshing and brewed with natural lemonade flavor, it's perfect for the sun-splashed summer months.
- Brooklyn Summer Ale- German and American hops lend a light, crisp bitterness and a floral aroma, resulting in a beer with a very sunny disposition.
- Goose Island Summertime Kolsch- Colored like the rays of the sun, the brewers at Goose Island have created a brew that is light, fruity, and finishes with a bit of acidity.
- Shiner Ruby Redbird- Shiner Ruby Redbird is brewed with ginger and genuine Texas Rio Red Grapefruit, the signature sweet citrus of the Rio Grande Valley.