Residents traveling down Ratzer Road for the next few days should budget extra time due to part of the roadway being closed.
PSE&G is replacing utility poles on the roadway between Garside Avenue and Hamburg Turnpike. Work is scheduled to be complete no later than Thursday.
Detours will be established. Police officers will be placed a the following intersections to keep traffic flowing and alleviate congestion:
- Ratzer Road and Garside Avenue
- Garside Avenue and Preakness Avenue
- Preakness Avenue and Oldham Road
- Oldham Road and Hamburg Turnpike
- Ratzer Road and Rock Road
Residents on Rock Road and Birch Lane will be permitted access to Ratzer Road, but can only proceed to Hamburg Turnpike.