Invite a friend
Microbrew Monday: Gearing Up For Summer
This week's Microbrew Monday selections are all a tribute to summer! Stop into any one of our three locations this Monday May 21st from 5-7PM to sample any 4 of these brews.
- Samuel Adams Summer Ale- This seasonal brew combines malted wheat, lemon peel and Grains of Paradise, a rare pepper from Africa first used as a brewing spice in the 13th century, to create a crisp taste with a hint of spiciness.
- River Horse Summer Blonde Ale- Light and refreshing, this ale has citrusy notes and finishes with a bit of sweetness.
- Leinenkugel Summer Shandy- Crisp, refreshing and brewed with natural lemonade flavor, it's perfect for the sun-splashed summer months.
- Brooklyn Summer Ale- German and American hops lend a light, crisp bitterness and a floral aroma, resulting in a beer with a very sunny disposition.
- Goose Island Summertime Kolsch- Colored like the rays of the sun, the brewers at Goose Island have created a brew that is light, fruity, and finishes with a bit of acidity.
- Shiner Ruby Redbird- Shiner Ruby Redbird is brewed with ginger and genuine Texas Rio Red Grapefruit, the signature sweet citrus of the Rio Grande Valley.
|Where||Gary's Wine and Marketplace 1308 State Route 23, Wayne, NJ 07470|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Gary's Wine and Marketplace
Gary's Wine and Marketplace is a wine and specialty food store located in Wayne. The shop specializes in wines, liquors and beers, offering patrons a wide array of both local and international wines, mainstream beers and microbrews. Gourmet cheeses and other food items, flowers and bar accessories are also sold. Gary's offers wine and cheese tastings every day. Products can be purchased in-store and online. For further inquiries, phone Gary's Wine and Marketplace.
Other events here
- Microbrew Thursday: Belgian Style Brews from the US Thu, Jun 20, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Microbrew Thursday Tasting Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm