Philomel's Song Will Perform at Library's Lunchbox Learning Series
Golden Key Club scheduled to meet at 1 p.m.
Here are five events you need to know about for today, Wednesday, Jan. 26. Due to the inclement weather forecast, residents are encouraged to call the phone numbers listed and check to see if the events listed will still occur as planned.
- Philomel's Song, a trio consisting of a flutist, pianist and vocalist, will perform at the Wayne Public Library's Lunchbox Learning series. Lunch will be served at noon; the musical program begins at 12:30. Coffee, tea and cookies will be available. Seating is limited to first come, first served. For more information call the library at 973-694-4272, ext. 5210 or click here.
- The Golden Key Club is scheduled to meet at the American Legion post at 55 Mountainview Boulevard from 1 to 3 p.m. For more information call 973-628-0492. Attendees play Bingo, card games and dominoes.
- The Wayne Public Library's Preakness branch will host its Read to a Dog program today at 3:45, 4 and 4:15 p.m. There are three, 10-minute long sessions. Participants must pre-register. One child reads to one dog. For more information call 973-694-7110.
- Passaic County Clerk Kristin Corrado is scheduled to be in the Wayne Township Municipal Building in the council chambers from 5 to 7 p.m. Passport and notary services will be available. For more information call the town at 973-694-1800.
- The County of Passaic Planning Department is scheduled to host a public meeting on a feasibility study of the Morris Canal Greenway at the public library's main branch from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. For more information call 973-569-4045.