National Signing Day, Relay for Life Meeting will be Held This Week
Here's some of the things we're working on this week on Patch.
Here are some of the things we're working on this week at Wayne Patch.
- High school students will sign their letters of intent to play collegiate athletics on Wednesday, National Signing Day. We'll let you know who signs where and why they chose their particular school.
- High school students who are organizing the annual Relay for Life will meet on Wednesday to kick off work for the annual event. The walk draws thousands of people form Wayne and the surrounding area. People walk all night around the track at Wayne Valley High School to help raise money for the American Cancer Institute.
- We'll let you know the latest regarding the abrupt closing of the CDM Institute. The school shut down recently without explanation.
- Injured Officer Bob Franco is expected to be recognized by the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police at the council meeting on Wednesday.
- The Board of Education will meet for one of its regular meetings on Thursday.