Babies Allegedly Left Alone, Fake Money at Mall Top Wayne News
Here are the top stories from the past week.
Here are the top stories that were featured on Wayne Patch this week.
- Two New York men were charged with forgery after making more than $2,000 in purchases at the Willowbrook Mall Monday using counterfeit $100 bills, Wayne police reported.
- A mother left her 8-month-old babies alone at home, police said.
- Dolly Santiago, 29, was charged after police found her two children alone inside a Cayuga Trail home.
- A William Paterson University student was accused of sexually assaulting a former Park Ridge High School student while he was a coach there, authorities said.
- John D. Rankin, 24, of Woodcliff Lake, was charged with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
- Two burglaries were reportedly on Park Lane this week; laptops and other electronic devices were reportedly taken from the residences, police said.
- Hundreds attended the premiere of a documentary about the Olsen family “New Jersey’s Last Patriot.” The documentary, the network’s first, chronicled the journey Wayne’s First Family of football has taken together since before Chris Olsen became head coach at Wayne Hills.